Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Group

It's come to my attention that I haven't introduced the other members of my CELL group very well yet! These are the people who I spent nearly every hour with, the ones who make this experience what it is, and the ones who always make me smile.

Here is a group picture of us at the Turf House we were working at last weekend, along with the couple who owns the farm, Honnis and Christine.



Top row, left to right: John, Elise, Tracy, Dusty, Jordan, Christina, Lily, Honnis
Bottom row, left to right: Karin, Sarah, Tracey, Laura, Hank, Christine

John is from Northland too, and is a Sustainable Community Development major as well!
Tracy is from Cornell and is studying Environmental Engineering.
Dusty is from Prescott College in Colorado and is an Adventure Education/Environmental Studies major.
Jordan goes to Miami University in Ohio and studies Architecture.
Christina goes to University of Redlands and is studying International Relations and Environmental Policy.
Lily is from Skidmore and is an Environmental Studies major.
Honnis is Icelandic, enough said.
Karin is from Maine. She's amazing.
Sarah goes to Paul Smith's in Upstate NY and is an Environmental Studies major.
Tracey goes to Rhode Island School of Design and is a Graphic Design major.
Laura is a bit of a self-proclaimed vagabond, but she most recently was at Hendrix College in Arkansas. She studies botany, agriculture, and knitting! :)
Hank is also from Maine. He has a sweet Boston accent.
Christine is Icelandic and reminds me a lot of my Aunt Patty, if any of you know her.

I don't know what I'll do without these people in my face and in my lives everyday. It's going to be strange...


No comments:

Post a Comment